Thursday, February 9, 2012

US Border Control: Canada

Perhaps you have noticed a Manitoba license plate on a vehicle in North Dakota or Minnesota recently? Perhaps the reason you noticed this was because the vehicle with that license plate just did one of the following:
1)    Cut you off because they thought a regular lane was a turning lane.
2)    Was driving either 10 mph too slow or 10 mph too fast, but seemingly avoided settling within the actual speed limit either way.
3)    Was driving the wrong way down a “One Way” street, and then honking at you for not doing the same.
4)    Parked their vehicle over 2 spots in the parking lot… and one of them was a handicap spot.
5)    And pretty much any other irritating reason that would lead you to check another vehicles license plate… I really can’t sit here and list every personal situation I have had with Canadian drivers… I have a job.
The point is though, Canadians are invading our country at an alarming rate and their stupidity is beginning to piss me off.  I know that when it comes to driving, plenty of US citizens need to have their rights taken away… but most Canadian drivers are just terrible regardless of age or gender.


Manatoba driver parks at the Fargo Target... and there were plenty of open spots.


And it doesn’t stop at just their driving habits either… sometimes they are just as dangerous on foot!  Today I was waiting for 10 minutes behind a Canadian at a convenient store because he didn’t have American money and I wanted to scream at them.. “No you cannot pay in Canadian currency… I don’t care if it’s worth the same as 1.0054 US Dollars… This is America, and in America we use dolla’ dolla’ bills ya’ll!”  It’s bad enough that I get a Canadian quarter intermingled in with my US coins from time to time.  You can’t use that crap in a vending machine, yet they still get circulated around somehow… and I really needed that Snickers!  Can’t you tell!?
Other Canadian disappointments include but are not limited to:
1)    Justin Morneau - (I love the Twins, but I would have personally traded Morneau before I would have traded Kubel)
2)    Celine Dion - (If you are a fan, then don’t talk to me… EVER!)
3)    Justin Bieber - (I bet you didn’t even know that he was Canadian did you!)
4)    Howie Mandel – (You tell me how else 72% of the “Deal -or- No Deal” winners were Canadians!... according a statistic that I just made up.  Either way, no one really likes him.)
5)    Again… I could go on forever.

However, I do not hate all Canadians.  Approximately 1 out of every 300 Canadians are exempt from the generalizations listed above.  So I leave you with this parting advice:  “Don’t judge a Canadian until you actually get to know them as individuals.  But understad that no matter how well you get to know them… you can never truly trust any of them.”
(Cue in the music “Born in the USA” by the BOSS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment