Friday, April 6, 2012

The Lost One?

What Apparently was a lost blog has been found!

After a long weekend I decided to sit down to a nice Woody Allen movie and fire off a delightful blog for all of our faithful readers...turns out you need all of your attention, plus others to understand anything Woody Allen puts together. I know this yet I continue to type because I'm assuming I'll get lost even with great focus. I'm a bit of a movie snob, even though some may question my taste in such movies...some may even say that such family favorites as Sideways might not be family friendly at all...those people are lucky I hold them in high regard.

The real reason for the blog is the fact that last weekend we brought the K-Bun experience to the man himself. After months upon months of planning, eight individuals came together for the T-Wolves vs. Knicks game to show a nation that Paul Bunyan was potent enough to father a love child with some other mythical creature on the west coast. Lucky for us nature called to this love child and brought him home to Minnesota. K-Bun did not disappoint going off for 32 points, and 23 rebounds, the T-Wolves on the other hand did not complete the victory losing by a couple points right at the end after leading for most of the game...another disappointment was that after all of our hard work to get the name out there, our fantastic arrangement of costume design, the sign design that would make a graphic artist jealous...turns out the game was not televised. We may be idiots...

After great consumption and many observations of just how many people of Asian decent had come out to see the Vin-sanity show, there were indeed quite a few. It may be the best thing to happen to the NBA since Yao, the Wolves even had their largest crowd since 2004, but that was without an Asian player on the court so I might have to do some more research to get you exact numbers for that stat...I'll put Adam on it.

***Update

I wrote the first part of this blog right after we returned from our trip to watch the T-Wolves but was far too tired to finish, and as we need to really get after it if we ever hope to hit 100 blogs (my personal goal) I decided to post this one as well!

Since our fateful night at Target Center the T-Wolves have hosted a Paul Bunyan night as well as had a beard contest. We have not been contacted by the wolves so god cursed them in the form of Kobe Bryant (el diablo) taking out our beloved Ricky Rubio for the season.

That's right wolves...God wants you to give us some credit.

Also, I still don't have the stats from Adam...

No Ox's were hurt in the posting of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment